As we move into the new year, it’s a good time to take stock of how Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technology is revolutionizing American agriculture.
Today, we revisit the Renewable Fuels Association’s November 23, 2022, episode of “The Ethanol Report,” which examined the critical role America’s ethanol industry is playing in strengthening America’s rural economy by advancing CCS technology.
During this must-listen episode, RFA chairman Erik Huschitt spoke to the following guests regarding the current landscape:
· Badger State Ethanol, RFA president and CEO Geoff Cooper
· Summit Carbon Solutions Chief Commercial Officer Jim Pirolli
· Navigator CO2 vice president of government and public affairs Elizabeth Burns Thompson
· Wolf Carbon Solutions senior vice president for corporate development Nick Noppinger
· South Dakota farmer and ethanol plant founder Ron Alverson
· Nebraska Farm Bureau Federation president Mark McHargue
Listen to the full November 23, 2022, episode of “The Ethanol Report” here.