Carbon Capture technology is already being used by other ethanol producers, and for the Midwest, it has the potential to preserve the future of agriculture and protect our economic way of life while helping our climate.
Summit Carbon Solutions is currently planning the Summit carbon capture project, which will:
- Remove 12 million tons of carbon dioxide per year, equal to 2.6 million cars
- Protect the market for nearly half the corn produced in the United States.
- Create 11,000 high-quality jobs during construction
- Generate $371 million in Federal, State & Local taxes during construction
- Support 1,100 permanent jobs once operational
- And generate $97 million additional taxes once operational
Completing the Summit carbon capture project and similar projects will help make sure we continue to have a market for nearly half the corn produced in the United States. It is the right way to support our economic future.
Fill out the form below, and let us know how you would you would be willing to support the mission of Midwest Ag Future and important opportunities like the Summit carbon capture project: